Tuesday 8 April 2014












MIRROR ART!!!  !!!TRA RORRIM

For this assignment we had to draw our name and design it and that part was pretty easy. The hard part was replicating it but backwards. For this piece I drew my name in cursive. To design it I split it into four sections. The last section i made  looks like a checker board, the third sections is just shaded , and for the second section I used lines to make a nice deign. The design in the first section was my favorite section! It was inspired by my idol Demi Lovato. I put the name of her fandom 'Lovatics' and the Lovatic Heart. I also put the names of some of her songs and a line you see on hospital monitors to represent her single Heart Attack. This project was very difficult because it requires a lot of concentration and patients and creativity. I learned that even the most talented artists have trouble doing this as well. This project looks very simple at first but i soon learned it is VERY difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment